For those looking to apply to visit or settle in the United Kingdom, it is imperative to fully understand the legal framework and human rights laws.
At Lonsdale & Mayall we understand the often complex and ever-changing rules in Immigration Laws and the evolving requirements from the Home Office. We have a wealth of experience and cover all aspects of immigration and nationality law.
Our immigration lawyers have proven success track records in handling highly sensitive and complicated cases and are able to represent clients’ at Immigration and Asylum tribunals. In deportation, removal and bail cases our lawyers can visit detention centres and prisons for one to one consultations.
Our Services include:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur in Country
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Entry Clearance:
- Tier 1 Investors
- Judicial Review
- Tier 2 General/Minister of Religion
- Tier 4 General
- Tier 5
- Administrative Review Cases
- Appeal Cases
- Asylum Cases
- Dependent Spouse/Settlement
- Dependent Relatives in Country
- Dependent Relatives Entry Clearance
- Deportation & Bail Cases
- Further Representation
- Naturalisation and Registration of Children as British citizens
Our personal and professional approach means we are there for you every step of the way, right from the beginning to the very end.